Skip to content

Commercial Auto Insurance

Commercial Auto Insurance

Commercial auto insurance is liability and physical damage protection for vehicles, such as cars, trucks and vans that are used for business. Business Vehicles need their own specific policy due to the risk involved in your business operations, not all business risks are the same, therefore all commercial policy are not the same.

Commercial auto insurance isn’t just for industrial vehicles like semis or dump trucks. For example, businesses that use a car to run errands, carry tools or transport clients might also need a commercial auto policy.

Commercial auto insurance covers  vehicles for things like:

  • Damage to your vehicle(s)
  • Driver injury
  • Injury to someone else
  • Damage to someone else's property

Commercial auto policies tend to have higher coverage limits than personal policies, because business vehicles need more protection in case of accidents.

Who needs commercial auto insurance?

  • Landscapers and plow services
  • Caterers and food vendors
  • Carpenters, painters, and other contractors
  • Electricians, plumbers, and HVAC professionals
  • Other business types, like real estate and sales

All policies are subject to company approval; every risk is not equal. Coverages will be determined based on individual risk and the needs required.